What does the ideal restaurant management system look like?
Imagine an ideal restaurant management business system. In your perfect world what would this look like?
- Does it include many systems each running separately?
- Are integrations hard to maintain?
- Does each department have a distinct (and defensible) version of the ‘truth’?
- Is it difficult to consolidate information across stores and across multiple brands quickly to support executive decision making?
- Do you spend a bunch of time managing systems instead of growing your business?
Restaurants have so many systems there are now companies with the sole purpose of tying legacy systems together! That doesn’t feel like a step in the right direction.