We serve our Leads, Prospects, and Customers via the Golden Rule and we do the right thing for/by them. By virtue of having a consistent culture and practice of this for 6+ years (and individual reputations of key leadership going back 18+ years in the NetSuite ecosystem), we are growing rapidly and have assembled an incredible team here and at NetSuite that helps us find, advise, close, and serve more future, happy, NetSuite customers.
Details & Responsibilities
- Looking for Sales-minded person who is gifted administratively and with software usage.
- Most likely candidate is in first 1-5 years of career since graduating from college and has held a NetSuite BDR and/or AE position at NetSuite or a NetSuite Partner.
- ~25% of time - Handle a slice of Inbound MQLs to set up appointments for C3 Sr. Sales Reps (who average 25+ years of Software Sales Experience)
- Warm/Hot leads, no Outbound work (this role partially frees up another staff member to increase their own Outbound efforts)
- ~75% of time - Coordinate sales cycles for Third-Party Solutions needed by C3 Prospects and Customers.
- C3 Solution Consultants will advise which solutions a particular Prospect/Customer needs
- AE to do lead reg, coordinate meetings with vendors and Prospect/Customer, assist with negotiations as needed, and ensure documentation is recorded properly.
- Some solutions require primarily coordination while others involve classic sales efforts.
- 35+ list of 3rd Party Vendors including the following: RF Smart, Celigo, Kuebix, Jitterbit, Versapay, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as they add value and capitalize on Highest, Best Use concept.
- This role can broaden/deepen or expand/contract in multiple ways and directions based up on skill set and experience of the candidate. We are looking for cultural fit (Humble, Hungry, and People Smart) with desire to work hard, be well paid, and grow in the company.
- Compensation will include Base + Uncapped Commissions